Call for Applications: International Student Exchange Program 2017-2018
The Office of the Vice-Chancellor for Academic Affairs (OVCAA) thru the Office of International Linkages Diliman (OILD) is now accepting applications for the 2017-2018 UPD International Student Exchange Program.
UP Diliman students who meet the following qualifications are eligible to apply:
- Undergraduate students who are currently enrolled;
- Sophomore or Junior standing with a Cumulative GWA of 1.75 or better;
- Must be at least 18 years old by September 2017;
- Willing to learn a new language, if needed;
- Willing to engage in return service activities for UP Diliman upon return from exchange program (e.g. assistance to inbound exchange students during registration period, assistance in international-related campus events, report on student exchange experience, etc.)
List of required documents:
- Filled-out UPD ISEP Application Form
- 1-page Curriculum Vitae
- Latest True Copy of Grades with GWA computation
- Two (2) recommendation letters from UP professors addressed to:
The International Student Mobility Evaluation Committee
- Essay on why the student wishes to be an exchange student (500 words, Arial size 12)
- Photocopy of student’s Form 5 for the Second Semester AY 2016-2017
- Photocopy of student’s valid passport (if not available, copy of appointment for passport application.)
- Conforme signed by parent/legal guardian
Successful applicants will receive tuition waiver for the exchange program duration in their selected home university. Additional financial support may be availed through the UP-OIL Mobility for Vigor and Excellence (MOVE UP) Program.
Pre-qualified applicants will be interviewed by members of the International Student Mobility Evaluation Committee from 17 – 19 April 2017. Short-listed applicants will be lined up for programs that we have already confirmed with partner universities and for upcoming programs that we will be receiving until September 2017. We will also consider applicants for Short-term (less than one semester) mobility programs.
All application documents must be received by Mr. Jeffrey Abellon or Ms. Aura Fe Julia Carbonilla not later than 5:00PM on 06 April 2017 at Room 102, DILC Buidling, Magsaysay Avenue corner Apacible Street, UP Diliman, Quezon City (near NCTS/Sundial and Computer Center).
For queries and detailed information, please contact:
Mr. Jeffrey Abellon (email@example.com)
Ms. Aura Carbonilla (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For copy of the Call and the forms, please visit the link provided.