Faculty and REPS International Mobility Committee
Faculty and REPS International Mobility Programs are overseen by the Faculty and REPS International Mobility Committee (FRIMC). The committee’s general objective, together with the ISMC, is to enable UPD to implement international mobility programs with academic units and other UP/UPD offices in a coordinated manner, based on the principles of prudence, equity and transparency.
- To formulate policies and guidelines for international mobility of UPD faculty and REPS.
- To evaluate applications for the short and long-term programs for international mobility based on UP guidelines.
- To evaluate requests for renewal of contracts/ agreements covering fellowships, visiting professorships and studies abroad.
- To coordinate with the Office of International Linkages of UP System on matters regarding travels abroad of faculty and REPS.
- To monitor the progress of fellows and to conduct re-entry surveys for purposes of assessing UPD’s faculty and REPS international mobility programs.
All full-time university personnel, upon approval of supervisor, unit head, and chancellor, may enroll in university courses to obtain advanced degrees relevant to their discipline and be entitled to 100% waiver of tuition, laboratory, and miscellaneous fees (1053rd BOR Meeting, 1175th BOR Meeting).