The Office of the Vice-Chancellor for Academic Affairs (OVCAA) through the Office of International Linkages Diliman (OIL Diliman) is now accepting applications for the 2019-2020 UPD International Student Exchange Program.
UP Diliman students who meet the following qualifications are eligible to apply:
- Undergraduate students who are currently enrolled;
- Sophomore or Junior standing with a Cumulative GWA of 1.75 or better;
- Must be at least 18 years old by April 2019;
- Willing to learn a new language, if needed;
- Willing to engage in return service activities for UP Diliman upon return from exchange program (e.g. assistance to inbound exchange students during registration period, assistance in international-related campus events, report on student exchange experience, etc.)
List of required documents:
- Filled-out UPD ISEP Application Form, Conforme signed by parent/legal guardian
- One-page Curriculum Vitae
- Latest True Copy of Grades with GWA computation (include transcript from previous school, if transferee)
- Two (2) recommendation letters from UP professors addressed to: The International Student Mobility Evaluation Committee
- Essay on why the student wishes to be an exchange student and defend university choice (500-750 words, Arial size 12)
- Photocopy of student’s Form 5 for the Second Semester AY 2018-2019
- Photocopy of student’s valid passport (if not available, copy of appointment for passport application)
The application documents can also be downloaded at http://bit.ly/19-20UPDISEP. Please note that only UP e-mail addresses (@up.edu.ph) can access the link.
Successful applicants will receive tuition waiver for the exchange program duration in their selected host university. Additional financial support may be availed through the UP-OIL Mobility for Vigor and Excellence (MOVE UP) Program.
Pre-qualifiedapplicants will be interviewed by members of the International Student MobilityEvaluation Committee from 22-26 April 2019. Short-listed applicants will be lined up for programs that we have already confirmed with partner universities and for upcoming programs that we will be receiving until September 2020. We will also consider applicants for Short-term (less than one semester) mobility programs.
All application documents must be received by Ms. Aura Fe Julia Carbonilla not later than 5:00PM on 18 April 2019 at Room 102, DILC Building, Magsaysay Avenue corner Apacible Street, UP Diliman, Quezon City (near NCTS/Sundial and Computer Center).
For queries and detailed information, please contact Ms. Aura Carbonilla at 981-8500 local 2561 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Students may also refer to the following Facebook page for further announcements: facebook.com/international.upd